BIRDING BY BOAT TOUR...
at rio chagres and the panama canal!
Unique Birding Opportunity!
Lots more birds for your personal list …
Whatever your age or your skills, we manage to show you the fascinating variety
of birds found in Panama.
If this is your first time birding in Panama, we assure you that you’ll take
home some memorable moments that
will last a life time, and share them with your loved ones and friends.There are
(a mix variety of birds) to observe comfortably and with no effort during the
Birding ByBoat Tour.
Check bird list !
- We will be birding the Caribbean east side of the Gatun Lake, Panama Canal (
- Close to Soberania (Pipeline Road) and Chagres National Parks tropical rain
- “River-trails” with abundant aquatic vegetation, surrounded by freshwater
lagoons, savannas, grasslands and pristine forest – unique habitats with plenty
birds every day of the year.
- On the “Birder’s Boat-Mobile®” you can sit comfortably, stretch, stand or do
short walks any time during the Tour.
- Easy birding, scoping and photography is a great option on a US made 8´ x 16´
ft pontoon boat – platform –
with a fast outboard motor and a slow electric motor for moving between spots in
river channels, and freshwater lakes.
species – and more – for you to see with little effort
during this quality birding… .
bird list !
- Visiting highly productive birding spots access only-by-boat.
- Great opportunity for bird & wildlife photos.
- Our guides speak English and Spanish.Go Back
BIRDING BY BOAT TOUR
(7:00am till noon = 5 hours...rates are per person
in usd cash)
There is no eating facility in the area.
Light clothing is recommended: cotton shirts or t-shirts - earth
colors preferable- long and short pants, poncho, hiking shoes,
hat, insect repellent and sun block. Dress for tropical hot
humid weather and be ready for rain.
Binoculars, scope (optional), field guide, notebook and camera
BIRDS TO LOOK FOR
This is a list of birds - by memory - seen along the Plantation
Road and surrounding areas on different tours, and some
additions from friends, guess and people who have collaborated
sharing with us their sightings. The list is continuously on the
move. Feel free to send your findings and comments email@example.comCheck here for the complete list of
Central Panama Birds.
or ' call +(507) 6728-3501 and personally
answer your questions on the birds of Panamainfo@birdingbyboattour.com
Check other biring hotspots in Central Panama: Achiote Road, Birding BY BOAT, shore birding, fixed date tours
, cruiseship travellers, Plantation Road, birdlist, Pipeline
Road, city birdwatching, Metropolitan Nature Park, city birding,
Central Panama and Canal Panama Canal, birding central panama,
Bayano lowlands, Cerro Campana, OLD GAMBOA ROAD cerro azul y
Pre and Post Extensions to the C. P. Tour available:
- Bayano Day Tour -Darien road (lowlands)
- The Birding by Boat Tour (Gatun and Chagres River and the